MSc by Research studentsOne-year research projects to start in September. Please find a list of projects and more information on how to apply here.
Lattice Light Sheet Imaging Specialist
Job Vacancy: Imaging Specialist - to look after our lattice light sheet microscope. Funded by the Wellcome Trust. You will support users in image acquisition and analysis, will be responsible for maintenance of the system and run a visitor programme. All nationalities welcome. Physics background with interest in cell biology is equally suitable as a cell biologist with interest in optical microscopy! - Deadline 3rd March 2021.
We are looking for a motivated undergraduate student who wants to spend 10 weeks in summer in a world-class research laboratory. A range of projects is possible, involving biochemistry, cell biology or computational biology with access to state-of-the-art facilities including high end optical microscopy. The studentship is funded by the Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine with a stipend of £235 per week for up to 10 weeks. More info here. All nationalities welcome. Apply before 1st April with CV and motivation statement.
There are a range of ways to join the CMCB as a PhD student, with the main route for home/EU students via one of Warwick's doctoral training centres:
In addition, there are scholarship competitions for students of all nationalities with a mid January deadline for October entry. If you are interested in applying for ny of these, please get in touch with a prospective supervisor to develop a research proposal.
1) International Chancellor's Scholarships - open to any overseas student
2) EU Chancellor's Scholarships - open for EU nationals
3) Warwick Medical School Postgraduate Research Scholarships - open for home students
4) China Scholarship Council - Warwick Scholarships - for Chinese nationals
5) Warwick Monash Alliance PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 1 year Monash - open for all nationalities
5) SUStech - Warwick PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 2 years SUSTech - open for all nationalities
You can join the CMCB as a MSc by Research student on a one-year research project. Please find more information plus a list of projects here