We have active searches for:
MSc by Research students
on one-year research projects to start in September 2020. Please find a list of projects and more information on how to apply here
BBSRC CASE PhD studentship
is available to work on Marek's disease virus. You will primarily work in the Straube lab at Warwick in collaboration with Venugopal Nair at The Pirbright Institute and Mark Fife at Aviagen UK Ltd. More information on the project and how to apply here
We are always looking to attract high-quality individuals with an excellent track record who are looking to secure career development fellowships. If your science fits with our vision and you are interested in making such an application with our support then please get in touch.
All labs in the CMCB are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people who would like to join as research fellows. If you are interested in joining then we are happy to discuss supporting personal fellowship applications.
There are a range of ways to join the CMCB as a PhD student, with the main route for home/EU students via one of Warwick's doctoral training centres:
1) Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research (MRC)
2) Midlands Integrative Biosciences Training Partnership (BBSRC)
3) Molecular Analytical Science (EPSRC)
4) Warwick A*Star Research Attachment Programme
In addition, there are scholarship competitions for students of all nationalities with a mid January deadline for October entry. If you are interested in applying for ny of these,
please get in touch with a prospective supervisor to develop a research proposal.
1) International Chancellor's Scholarships - open to any overseas student
2) EU Chancellor's Scholarships - open for EU nationals
3) Warwick Medical School Postgraduate Research Scholarships - open for home students
4) China Scholarship Council - Warwick Scholarships - for Chinese nationals
5) Warwick Monash Alliance PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 1 year Monash - open for all nationalities
5) SUStech - Warwick PhD Scholarships - 2 years Warwick + 2 years SUSTech - open for all nationalities
You can join the CMCB as a MSc by Research student on a one-year research project. Please find more information plus a list of projects here