1. A postdoc position in the Royle lab:
Job Vacancy: Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Chromosome-membrane interactions in mitosis and cancer - Deadline 26th Feb 2017. Cancer Research UK funded post. CMCB is open - All nationalities welcome!.
2. A postdoc position in the Straube lab:
Job Vacancy: Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Self-organisation of acentrosomal microtubule arrays: from live cell imaging to single molecule biophysics - Wellcome-funded post in the Straube lab.
Informal enquiries at any time. All nationalities welcome!
3. An Imaging Specialist FA6
Job Vacancy: Imaging Specialist - advanced optical microscopy - Deadline 9th Mar 2017.
4. A Research Fellow in computing/imaging analysis
Job Vacancy: Postdoctoral Research Fellow - computing-image analysis-databases - Deadline 12th Mar 2017. Informal enquiries to Steve Royle.
1) Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research (MRC) 2) Midlands Integrative Biosciences Training Partnership (BBSRC) 3) Molecular Analytical Science (EPSRC)